Mission Statement

This blog is for my purposes, namely to track, evaluate and submit to various fantasy/science fiction magazines examples of my short fiction, whether they be flash fiction or novellas, and consequently to promote my fictional work via such magazines. Other people can certainly use this blog to submit their own work, but the purpose of the blog is primarily for me to keep track of where I am submitting my work, what magazines are open for submissions, etc.

Monday 20 June 2022

Leading Edge Magazine - Fiction Submissions

Leading Edge Magazine

Fiction

Fiction submissions are temporarily closed. We apologize for the inconvenience. Submissions will reopen on September 1, 2022.

We hope this temporary closure will reduce the submission backlog and improve response time in the future. Thank you for your patience.

 

Also...
 

Poetry

Email poetry to POETRY@LEADINGEDGEMAGAZINE.COM 

Nonfiction

Email nonfiction to NONFICTION@LEADINGEDGEMAGAZINE.COM

 

Popular Posts