Mission Statement

This blog is for my purposes, namely to track, evaluate and submit to various fantasy/science fiction magazines examples of my short fiction, whether they be flash fiction or novellas, and consequently to promote my fictional work via such magazines. Other people can certainly use this blog to submit their own work, but the purpose of the blog is primarily for me to keep track of where I am submitting my work, what magazines are open for submissions, etc.

Wednesday 9 November 2022

Tree and Stone, Flash Fiction

https://www.tree-and-stone.com/general-submissions

Tree and Stone is seeking Flash Fiction (less than 1000 words) and pays 2 cents per word.

They sometimes will buy 1000 to 6000 word short stories, but only pay an honorarium of $20 for such pieces.

Simultaneous Submissions = OK

While all writers are welcomed, they prefer to publish work by QTPOC and BIPOC writers. Especially with queer characters/romance, and queer fantasy/science fiction.

Popular Posts